viernes, 15 de marzo de 2024

Dialogue

A: Hello I’m Biel.

B: Hello Biel,  Benitocomponentes can I help you?


A: Yes, the last day I buy a Intel Pentium Processor with defects.


B: What flaws does the processor have?


A: The processor overheat with little time.


B: Have you applied the thermal paste correctly?


A: I'm going to check it now.


B: Ok 


A: If exactly it was the thermal paste fault


B: OK, wipe off the excess pasta and put it back in properly. When do we notify?


A: Perfect, i already did it


B: ok, now put the processor correctly.


A: I already put it


B: Okey,  now start the computer


A: It works perfectly now and doesn't make that much noise


B: Ok perfect, do you have any other problem?


A: No, thank you!


B: Bye!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Vocabulary

E - MAILING Attachment - Adjunt Blind carbon copy (Bcc) - Carbon copy (Cc) -  E-mail client - Correu electronic del client Embed - Incrustat...