viernes, 9 de febrero de 2024

Dialoge

 A: Can I speak to Chloe Burns in tech support, please?

B: Just a moment, I'll put you on hold... I'm sorry. I'm afraid that Chloe is unavaible at the moment. She's in a meeting with a client. Can I transfer you to Bill Jones from the same departament?

A: No, I'd rather speak to Chloe directly.

B: Ok, I understand.

A: Could you ask her to return my call, please? 

We've got a problem with our accounting program.

We need a solution urgently.

B: Let me write down your name and contact details.

A: It's Steve McGough.

B: Can you spell your last name, please?

A: Yes, of course. It's M-C-G-O-U-G-H. And my phone number is 061 209 922. 

B: Ok, Let me check that. It's 061 209 992?

A: No, it's 922 at the end. 061 209 922.

B: 061 209 922. OK. And the message is to a call you urgently about a software problem.

A: That's right.

B: I expect her to be free at around 1.00. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Vocabulary

E - MAILING Attachment - Adjunt Blind carbon copy (Bcc) - Carbon copy (Cc) -  E-mail client - Correu electronic del client Embed - Incrustat...