jueves, 4 de abril de 2024

Dialogue

A: Hello! Is that Mrs Brody? This is Mark Brown, Geraldine Marsden's administrative assistant at Compusafe.

B: Hello, Mark. What can I do for you?

A: Well, unfortuately Mrs Marsden is ill, so she won't be at work for three days.

B: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.

A: The problem is, she won't be able to make it to the morning you arranged for tomorrow. Can we reschedule it?

B: Certainly. Let's look at the calendar.

A: What date is convenient for you?

How about Tuesday, 5th January?

B: I won't be available on that day.

I'll be busy with staff training.

A: I see, Mrs Marsden will also be free on Wednesday, 6th January. Would that suit you?

B: I've got a staff meeting in the afternoon, but I'm free in the morning.

A: Great! Will 11 o'clock in the morning be OK?

B: Yes, I'll write it in my diary.   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Vocabulary

E - MAILING Attachment - Adjunt Blind carbon copy (Bcc) - Carbon copy (Cc) -  E-mail client - Correu electronic del client Embed - Incrustat...